Job Description / Responsibility
Category : IT/Telecommunication
• To ensure software system used by all concerned department.
• To ensure budget, Journal Voucher, Ledger, Trial Balance, Income Statement, Statement of Retain Earning, Statement of Owners Equity, Balance Sheet, Inventory Management and quotations etc. in the operating systems.
• Database Engineer/Programmer, IT System Management, Project Manager (IT System, Software), Analysis, System Design, Coding, Debugging, Testing, Client support etc. Should be experienced and well conversant in OOP and design patterns and should be able to analyze existing coding for re-engineering. Maintaining existing Software and make changes upon requirements and new development.
• Should be strong in SQL programming, Store Procedure writing on Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2014
• Provide training and necessary assistance for the team members.
• Graduation in Computer Science Engineering
Additional Job Requirements
• Capable to handle the overall software related activities at factory and head office of a Manufacturing Organization, work under pressures.
• Having Positive attitude of innovative and creativity.
• Should be proficient working with all types of operating systems & Server such as Microsoft, Linux etc.
• Strong leadership and decision making skills and excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Group of Companies
5 To 9 Years
No. of Vacancies